Welcome to the LEANDER WINTER DANCE CLASSIC February 1st & 2nd , 2019
The competition begins
Friday 4:30pm – Solos
Ballet and solo ensembles will begin at 4:30 pm
High School and some additional solos will follow
Saturday – Solos, Duets, Ensembles, Officers, Team Click here for Saturday Morning solos and duets
• 1st grade-6th grade solos in the PAC 8:00am. Awards Ceremony for grades preK-6 solos will take place around 1:00pm. First place solos for 1st-6th grade will perform.
• Duets also be in the PAC starting approximately 8:00 am
• Teams, officers ,ensembles in the Main Gym starting at 2:00pm with the exception of ballet.
• Performing Arts Center doors will open Friday at 3:30 pm; please note school dismisses at 3:45 so the hallways and parking lot will be busy until about 4:00pm. Doors open Saturday 7:00 am; please do not arrive prior to these times as we will not be equipped to assist you.
• Leander High School is located at 3301 S. Bagdad Road, Leander, TX 78641. For best driving directions, please go to www.mapquest.com or google maps.
• Upon arrival, please check-in at the Registration Table, turn in any balances due and submit any cancellations to the schedule. DO NOT turn in music at this time.
• The Information Table located in the front foyer will have schedules, maps, dressing room information and a booster club member available to answer questions and provide directions.
• There will be a Hospitality Room on Friday night providing a light dinner for the Directors and Judges starting at 6:00pm. On Saturday we will be providing Directors and Judges breakfast, lunch, snacks light dinner and drinks throughout the day.
• A full concession menu for your dancers and spectators will be available all day Saturday (breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks).
• Flowers will be on sale as well as WDC merchandise.
• Lost and Found and the First Aid Station will be located at the Information Table in the foyer.
• No entering performance areas during performances. Doors will open between performances for entry/exit.
• Your dance team members will be allowed into the competition at no charge ONLY if they are in matching team attire. Parents and other spectators will need to purchase wristbands at the ticket window.
• No smoking allowed on the Leander High School campus.
• NO outside food or drinks.
Friday – General Admission - $5.00
FRIDAY ONLY: Purchase Combo Wristband for Friday & Saturday Admission - $13
Saturday –General Admission - $10.00
Children 4 & Under – FREE
RE-ENTRY ALLOWED WITH WRISTBAND